We are specialists in customs, we offer a professional and personalised service.
At AAS we want to be your global customs representative, we want share with you the advantages offered by our Centralized Customs Office in our city Zaragoza, presenting the dispatches here, without having to move the cargoes from the Customs area in which they are located. In this way, you always maintain the best level of service and you get control of all your operations in a centralized way, with the advantage of not having to authorize a different agent, depending on the carrier or courier that manages the transports.
We want to be your agent in all the procedures you may require, always trying to provide the maximum added value to our service.
- We can do any form of Customs Clearance that you need, we look for the best options for your cargo and we make it easy. We have in our facilities all the customs figures: LAME, ADT, DAP, DDA and we choose for you the best option for your Customs clearances, since we can choose to dispatch the loads in the customs area where they are, or we can bring them home, to avoid storage costs and / or provide agility in inspections. We manage your shipments to Free Practice, in the EU country that best suits your needs. We carry out any requested service (Quality, Health, Veterinary, Phytosanitary, etc ..) At AAS we find the best solution for your needs on the market.
- We have at our facilities all the customs figures: LAME, ADT, DAP, DDA and we CHOOSE for you the best option for your customs clearance, as we can choose to clear the loads in the customs area where they are, or we can bring them home, to avoid storage costs and / or provide agility in the inspections.
- We manage your Free Practice offices, in the EU country that best suits your needs.
- We carry out any Paraduanero service (Soivre, Health, Veterinary, Phytosanitary, etc ...).
- At AAS we find the best solution to your needs in the market.
- We present you with your DUA for Import and/or Export, with the system you need, Consignment for Consumption, Free Practice, Improvement Treatment, Temporary, Franchises, etc...
- We have in our facilities all the customs clearances: LAME, ADT, DAP, DDA and NOUS CHOISISSONS for you the best option for your customs clearances, because we can choose to dispatch the charges in the customs area where they are located, or we can send them to the house, to avoid stocking costs and / or provide speed in the inspections.
- We will manage your shipments to Free Practice, in the EU country that best suits your needs.
- We carry out all Paraduanero services (Health, Health, Veterinary, Phytosanitary, etc...)
- At AAS, we find the best solution for your needs on the market.
We can do any form of Customs Clearance that you need, we look for the best options for your cargo and we make it easy. We have in our facilities all the customs figures: LAME, ADT, DAP, DDA and we choose for you the best option for your Customs clearances, since we can choose to dispatch the loads in the customs area where they are, or we can bring them home, to avoid storage costs and / or provide agility in inspections. We manage your shipments to Free Practice, in the EU country that best suits your needs. We carry out any requested service (Quality, Health, Veterinary, Phytosanitary, etc ...) At AAS we find the best solution for your needs on the market.
DDA / Bonded Warehouse Other Than Customs Warehouse
In AAS we have DDA No. ESIA50000228.
What is the DDA?
It is a tax warehouse authorised by the Spanish authorities, which allows the introduction of Spanish or EU goods, to resell them to various clients before exporting them outside the EU, taking advantage of the VAT exemption on the different sales within the warehouse.
Practical use of the DDA for export.
A typical operation is an exporter (Spanish or EU exporter, who is going to take care of the transport/dispatch of the goods outside the EU), who does not want to intermediate VAT, when buying his products from a Spanish company, as he wants to export them outside the EU and would not be able to charge input VAT on the purchase.
The solution is to make this pre-export sale and purchase transaction within a DDA.
Please contact us email@example.com you need any further information or clarification.
DDA export operations.
- The supplier physically enters his goods in the DDA.
- Once you are in possession of the DVD document (Declaration of Linkage to Deposit), you proceed with the sale, EXEMPT VAT to your client (exporting company), passing a copy of the sales invoice to us.
- In the body of the invoice, you must include the following statement: "Operation exempt from VAT, carried out in DDA nº ESIA50000228, According to Law 37/1992 of VAT, Art.24-e".
- We notify this sale to the AEAT (Spanish Tax Authorities) and we send them the receipt of the transaction, releasing the supplier from any liability to the AEAT for the VAT on the transaction.
- The purchasing company either exports the goods outside the EU, or sells them to another company, also exempt from VAT, for export by the latter.
AEO / Authorised Economic Operator
The AEO is a vitally important customs figure in an increasingly globalised international trade environment.
In AAS we were certified AEO, with nºESAEOF11000142M2, in its highest grade (Customs Simplifications, Safety and Security), on October 05th, 2011.
In this way, we became pioneers in our autonomous community, as it certified us as the first freight forwarding company in Aragon to obtain this status.
What is the Authorised Economic Operator?
Being AEO is a STATUS that demonstrates having passed a complex process of validation of processes carried out by Customs, according to Community guidelines, and basically means being considered by the EEC (European Community) as a trusted operator in terms of its activity in customs marteria. This status was created in the USA (C-TPAT) as a way of increasing the security of the international logistics chain, fighting against global threats, such as terrorism, drug trafficking, money laundering...
Legal basis of the AEO
The AEO is based on the following legal texts:
- Regulation 648/2005, amending Council Regulation (EEC) 2913/1992 establishing the Community Customs Code.
- Regulation 1875/2006
- EEC Regulation EC1192/2008, amending EEC Regulation No 2454/1993
Requirements for obtaining AEO status
On the AEAT website there is a specific section with detailed information on how to obtain this certificate, at the link Authorised Economic Operator - Electronic Headquarters - Tax Agency.
Requirements that the AEAT requires in order to obtain it:
- Accredited financial solvency
- History of compliance with Customs regulations
- Rigorous control of accounting, commercial, IT and customs procedures.
- Demonstrate a high level of physical security procedures in the facility (to obtain security certification).
If you decide to obtain the certificate, we will be happy to advise you and help you to obtain it without further external assistance, facilitating the procedures and providing you with the help of our experience, please contact us.
What are the advantages of the AEO?
Fewer physical inspections of goods and documentary checks.
The Administration introduces a second filter to EDI dispatches that have initially left the orange circuit (documentary inspection) or red circuit (physical inspection), so that the possibility of obtaining the green circuit (free disposal of the goods) is substantially increased.
Priority treatment in inspection controls in any EEC Customs area.
AEO status gives priority in government inspection services.
National Centralised Dispatch,
After an authorisation, which we have already obtained, the Administration grants the possibility of centralised clearance in any Spanish customs office and shortly in the whole of the EEC.
In practice, this means that we present all payments and documentation to the customs office of control (in our case ZARAGOZA), regardless of the customs office where the goods are physically located. This gives us a substantial advantage over our competitors, as it provides us with the AGILITY and CLOSENESS of management that other larger and depersonalised Administrations cannot offer.
Factory Dispatch Recruitment
Operators with AEO status can be contracted to manage the operations of companies that have been authorised under the Simplified Procedure for Domiciliation and Dispatch in Factoría.
Facilities for simplified procedures
With the AEO status, the Administration offers the possibility to benefit from many simplified procedures that bring interesting advantages to the customers of the operators (importers and exporters), such as paperless release, simplified transit, ...
Reduction of Guarantees
Upon application to the Administration, an AEO may request, on the basis of the accreditation of economic solvency that supports the status, significant reductions in the bank guarantees required to be able to operate.
Choice of inspection location
The AEO may request that the customs inspection be carried out at a different location, where it takes less time and/or incurs fewer costs.
Improved relations with Customs
This advantage does not apply in our case, because the relationship with the Administrations has always been unbeatable, but being an AEO gives you the possibility of having a contact person in the Administration to whom you can address all your questions and manage your issues.
Mutual recognition between countries worldwide
The EEC intends to achieve mutual recognition of the AEO certificate for security and safety in all countries where a similar programme is applied. Thus, a holder of an AEO certificate for security and safety in the EEC would obtain the same advantages in third countries as AEOs established by them.